Before Surgery- no chest scars

Before Surgery- no chest scars

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

9 Months Old

Wow, this summer has flown by and I have not posted anything about Luke for so long. He is doing well, better than I ever thought possible. He is off oxygen since early June. He has learned to roll over and sit up. He babbles, smiles, laughs, and eats like any normal baby. He is small (5% for height) and will always turn blue when ever he cries or otherwise exerts himself. But he is happy and I am grateful for every day I have him to hold. We went to the Oregon Coast the end of July for our first family vacation in a year. Luke was a miserable sleeper and traveler but he still enjoyed the trip. I'm including some pictures of his first vacation.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you look so great and Luke - Luke does NOT look like a heart baby! He is huge and looks so good and so happy!! I am so glad you are enjoying your family and things have gone relatively smoothly. I need to call you soon or you call me, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing pictures!! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you got to get and out and travel. Sorry he didn't travel or sleep well. That sums up what my kids are like everytime we leave home. Glad that Luke is doing well. Huge improvements. Sure love ya and I have been thinking about you guys alot.

    ReplyDelete