Before Surgery- no chest scars

Before Surgery- no chest scars

Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5- Two Days Post Operative




This morning when Mark and I got to the hospital Lule looked pretty good. He had finally had a bowel movement and had received benadryl for his itchng. I think those two things made a huge difference. His eyes were more alert and he focused on our faces and almost smiled. He is having a hard time sleeping for any long period. He looks tired.

I just dropped Mark off at the car rental store and he has left to go home. The plan is to send us up to the surgical floor later this afternoon. They have a couch there so I can stay with Luke 24 hours a day. That will be nice. I am thinking maybe 5 more days and then maybe home. We'll have him on oxygen and medications but that should be it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybs, I'm glad little man was looking better! He is so precious! Praying for him and your family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete